Colne Bridge Primitive Methodist Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
A chapel was built in Colne Bank Lane at an uncertain date, though it was in existence by 1870.
The chapel closed in the 1930s-1950s