Grange Moor Primitive Methodist Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
The congregation existed in 1848, using a building in Chapel Row, off the east side of Briestfield Road. The chapel was built on the west side of Briestfield Road in 1877. The congregation ceased to use the chapel building in 1989 and instead shared St Bartholomew's church [C of E] in Lilley Lane from 1989, the sharing arrangement was still in operation in 2000.