Revision history of "Kew Hill Wesleyan Methodist Church, Fixby"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

  • curprev 10:36, 25 May 2011>Fhumphreys 890 bytes +2
  • curprev 16:18, 16 November 2009>Cknight 888 bytes -1
  • curprev 16:18, 16 November 2009>Cknight 889 bytes +889 New page: {{sourcelist}} The chapel was built in Kew Hill by Primitive Methodists in 1868 with the Sunday School using a room under the chapel. By 1890, the Primitive Methodists had ceased to use ...