Revision history of "Lepton Primitive Methodist Church"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

  • curprev 11:51, 25 May 2011>Fhumphreys 809 bytes +3
  • curprev 16:27, 17 November 2009>Cknight 806 bytes +806 New page: {{sourcelist}} Now known as Lepton Methodist Church Lepton was a preaching centre in the Barnsley Primitive Methodist Circuit in 1821. A chapel was built in Wakefield Road in 1835 (?) a...