Revision history of "Longwood Wesleyan Reform Church"

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Diff selection: Mark the radio boxes of the revisions to compare and hit enter or the button at the bottom.
Legend: (cur) = difference with latest revision, (prev) = difference with preceding revision, m = minor edit.

  • curprev 14:12, 25 May 2011>Fhumphreys 866 bytes +6
  • curprev 16:05, 19 November 2009>Cknight 860 bytes +860 New page: {{sourcelist}} Was established by Wesleyan Reformers who seceded from Longwood Wesleyan Methodist Church in 1852. The congregation used Longwood Baptist meeting house for the opening serv...