Roydhouse Primitive Methodist Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
Primitive Methodists held preaching meetings in cottages at Roydhouse, Thorncliff Green and Emley Moor before 1860.
These three groups joined together to build a chapel 1860.
Chapel built on south side of lane at Roydhouse 1860.
Congregation moved to Emley Moor 1908.
Chapel at Roydhouse then demolished.