Waterloo Primitive Methodist Church
The following source list was originally available only on paper in one of the West Yorkshire Archive Service offices. It may have been compiled many years ago and could be out of date. It was designed to act as a signpost to records of interest on a particular historical subject, but may relate only to one West Yorkshire district, or be an incomplete list of sources available. Please feel free to add or update with any additional information.
The chapel was built on the south side of Wakefield Road c 1916 - 1923 and closed in 1955. The congregation joined Dalton St Paul's Methodist Church.